Thursday 14 January 2010

Nyin-Dah yoga studio in Thimphu (Bhutan)

Kuzuzangpo from Thimphu!

This short post is to announce that I am opening the first yoga studio in Bhutan!!
It is a super beautiful challenging opportunity and I am extremely happy to be able to contribute to such a project. Nyin-Dah Yoga Studio has a special philosophy. It aims at offering affordable yoga to everyone as well as to involve the community by for example, have the bolsters and other props made by the vocational school for disabled.

You can follow what is going on at Nyin-Dah Yoga Studio in Thimphu by checking the blog:


You can also e-mail us at nyin.dah.yoga@gmail.com.
"Nyin" means Sun and "Dah" means Moon... so we have a Sun and Moon studio in Thimphu bringing balance to everyone! :D

I hope you will be able to come to visit me in this wonderful fantastic place one day!

May everyone be Happy and Free,


Namaste,

Profesora Joyce! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was searching for information about yoga and found your blog interesting.

No doubt it has very good content and photos. Thanks for posting

Unknown said...

I'd really like to join this session. Is it still open?