Wednesday 15 October 2008

NO class on October 24th and 31st 2008


Dear yogis & yoginis,


My cousin Valentino from Italy is travelling around the world without taking any airplanes (see blog here in Italian only).
Since my contract ended this week and his birthday will be next week, he convinced me to join him on his journey for 2 weeks.

This means I will be in Thailand and Malaysia from October 18th until November 3rd.

... and that means our super TANUKI YOGA will have to be cancelled on the 24th and 31st of October...
... and that also means that my classes at Yoga Uluka will also be cancelled on the 20th, 24th, 27th and 31st of October and 3rd of November ...

In the meantime, do not stop practicing. If you want to have yoga in a studio, you know I recommend Sun and Moon

Gomenasai,

Profesora Joyce!

No comments: