Wednesday 23 April 2008

NO class on May 9th and 16th 2008

Dear yoginis and yogis,

I will be visiting Europe for work again. This time I'll be in Groningen (NL) and Paris again.

I will be gone from May 3rd until May 11th. This means I won't be here on May 9th to share yoga with you.

Because I will be in the middle of the mountains hiking our 100km challenge... I will also be absent the Friday after (May 16th) click here for more info. Think of us and send us lots of yogic energy!!

However, even if in the middle of the Golden Week, there will be a class on May 2nd.

***************************

CONCLUSION:

May 2nd: YES class
May 9th: NO class
May 16th: NO class

***************************

From May 23rd, there will be normal classes.

I apologise for the inconvinience...

If you cannot do without yoga, I recommend you to go to yoyogi-uehara! You can check the timetable here. Some of you still have some tickets from there left... (However, understand that if you purchase a new ticket at yoyogi-uehara, I won't be able to accept it in Hiroo).
Or you can go to my favourite yoga studio: sun and moon.


I'll miss you all, don't forget to PRACTICE!!!



Namaste,

Profesora Joyce! :D

No comments: